The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

First time PVPing since Summerset... wow... bad idea...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Vivec... PS4 NA... First keep assault was HIGHLY laggy... as the tick should have hit, MASSIVE lag spike and the game totally froze - missed AP tick etc...

I knew this was coming... piling more crap on something that is already broken.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thus why I refused to pre-order this new DLC and will not buy it until I hear there is no more lag... but seeing how they have never eliminated the lag from morrow wind I doubt I will ever be spending money on this game ever again.

No one ever seems to ever ask why does Zenimax get away with releasing content like this? I blame the people who pre-order and or buy this crap on release, as long as people keep doing this why should Zenimax change how they operate?
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Vivec... PS4 NA... First keep assault was HIGHLY laggy... as the tick should have hit, MASSIVE lag spike and the game totally froze - missed AP tick etc...

I knew this was coming... piling more crap on something that is already broken.

just wait until you get a sloadscreen they are the worst