Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

build mag warden pvp (Bg)

polgarah
polgarah
✭✭✭
I'm running a tanky build with sload, valkyria and wizard riposte with ice abilities and some healing. I'm a good support in some cases but I just can't kill any player at all. Honestly, I feel useless.

I know mag warden isn't a good dd class but I do need some ideas in order to improve my performance in bg. Any build suggestion is welcome, tanky, healer or dd.

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necropotence(because of pets) instead of riposte for the magicka boost also damage scales off max magicka.
    Sloads is ok but an alternative is war maiden as most warden skills do magic damage.

Put all your pet skills on the same bar for the extra damage from the passive (upto12%) although I would slot inner light and use northern storm ulti for the extra 8% magicka
  • polgarah
    polgarah
    ✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Necropotence(because of pets) instead of riposte for the magicka boost also damage scales off max magicka.
    Sloads is ok but an alternative is war maiden as most warden skills do magic damage.

Put all your pet skills on the same bar for the extra damage from the passive (upto12%) although I would slot inner light and use northern storm ulti for the extra 8% magicka

Thank you!