The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PVP] Art of War is recruiting!

ChefZero
ChefZero
✭✭✭✭
We are a new DC-only PvP guild with groups in Cyrodiil and Imperial City. Our members come from everywhere (Turkey, Russia, South Africa, Germany,..) and hopefully you will join us too.

I don't wanna write a wall of text and English isn't my native language, so if you're interested feel free to add me and take a look.

Ingame: @ChefZero
Discord: ChefZero#7630
Edited by ChefZero on May 24, 2018 5:55PM
PC EU - DC only
  • St_Anger
    St_Anger
    ✭✭✭
    Hey ChefZero,

sounds interestig! I'm a PvE player and want to look into PvP a bit. Im not very experienced in PvP though, is this a problem? I am cp 750+ and have a Tank and a stamina Nightblade on DC that are ready to switch to PvP. I sent you a messenge ingame. In case you didn't get it, feel free to messenge me back "@St_Anger".
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    St_Anger wrote: »
    Hey ChefZero,

sounds interestig! I'm a PvE player and want to look into PvP a bit. Im not very experienced in PvP though, is this a problem? I am cp 750+ and have a Tank and a stamina Nightblade on DC that are ready to switch to PvP. I sent you a messenge ingame. In case you didn't get it, feel free to messenge me back "@St_Anger".

You got the invite, welcome @St_Anger :)
    PC EU - DC only
  • Asaaj6
    Asaaj6
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Ive been looking long ago a guild for PvP in DC. Im a PvE player, but last months im very into PvP but still i think i need some guidance, and i hope i could find that in your guild, to learn and go through.

I'd love to be part of the guild. Thanks in advance!

@Asaaj6
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asaaj6 wrote: »
    Hi! Ive been looking long ago a guild for PvP in DC. Im a PvE player, but last months im very into PvP but still i think i need some guidance, and i hope i could find that in your guild, to learn and go through.

I'd love to be part of the guild. Thanks in advance!

@Asaaj6

Hey hey, I will add you this evening.
    Please add me on Discord if possible :)
    Edited by ChefZero on June 11, 2018 10:10AM
    PC EU - DC only
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still looking for a capable general or someone who would like to become one. We're growing and I want to offer more activities but I can not lead every group/raid by myself. Please PM me on Discord if you are interested.
    PC EU - DC only