Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Walls and Floors disappearing inside instances

Brymmstone
Brymmstone
✭✭✭
Hello,
Since the new expansion released I have had visual issues inside instances. The walls, floors, and general terrain can become invisible. Has anyone else seen this or have a fix in mind? I am running a 980 ti video card with no issues on other games. I updated the drivers but it didn't help. I have also tried disabling all mods and the issue still occurs.Lru1HFA.png

Thanks!
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the exact same problem! Running a 980 Ti, also, with that being the oldest component in my PC.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happened to me a number of times, randomly: in Wayrest's Chironasium only once; in the Mechanical Fundament, I think, in the Clockwork City... My video card isn't a 980ti though, I think it's a GTX 970.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was happening to me on round 4 of vMA yesterday. I run a GTX 1080.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Thread should be moved to bugs.

So, I am not the only one... This is happening since Summerset patch.

61AB7481993655627C59D8A2EA6701FAD43E33D0

20180602232629_1.jpg
    Edited by exiars10 on June 5, 2018 7:24PM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me in Blackheart Haven the other night.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf26 wrote: »
    It happened to me in Blackheart Haven the other night.

Same in BH for me. And Vaults. Some rooms are okay, the rest poof out of existence.
    kfYG1zr.png
    BncXrYq.png
    5eLiBvI.png
    oDeRWvw.png
    Edited by NolaArch on June 5, 2018 7:41PM
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Bluejay
    Bluejay
    ✭✭
    This is happening to me as well in several places including the thieves guild in Rawl’kha and all of the terrain surrounding the Clock Work city. This makes entire areas of the game unplayable for me.