The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Peacemaker achievement is impossible

exiars10
exiars10
✭✭✭
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Peacemaker

I'm trying for so long to get that achievement and it's simply impossible.
Even watched YT videos, tried to find something useful of forum here and nothing.
Found this map:
http://benevolentbowd.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/map-peacemaker-grahtwood.png

There is in theory 5-7? possible situtations and I only solved famous stand off between that Bosmeri who wanted to kill flower eating Khajiit and that's it.
That event even triggered on my alt characters.

All other possible situations doesn't trigger at all. I run like idiot every day on the all possible places and nothing!
I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember it toook me quite a while and a lot of running to achive this - I thought it was bugged, but it wasn't.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did the achievement on 6 characters thus far and none of them had an issue with it. Just ride along the roads in Grahtwood and listen to NPC dialogue; locations near Elden Root have a higher chance from what I've seen, but it can pop up anywhere as it's mostly random. Note hat you can get the same encounter twice and it will complete, ex. the Bosmer scolding the Khajiit for eating the flower. On PC there's an addon called Destinations that marks out various locations on the map, including the locations for the NPC spawns so you can install that and just visit those locations a few times until you get the random encounter to spawn.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    After who knows how long time, after constantly TPing and running around Grahtwood like a moron ...

Finally finished it with agreeing that Moon Sugar is not a drug...

20180610154022_1.jpg
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.