The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

GamePad Mode UI without GamePad

Feanor
Feanor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to enable the look of the GamePad mode UI without actually using a controller? I just like the UI much more then the base game UI.

Using Skyrim Style UI and Pawsickles addons is close, but maybe there is a better way to do it. Thanks in advance!
Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • GaelicCat
    GaelicCat
    ✭✭
    Try PadUI. I don't play in GamePad mode and haven't used it myself so I can't vouch for it personally, but it seems to do what you're asking for.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GaelicCat wrote: »
    Try PadUI. I don't play in GamePad mode and haven't used it myself so I can't vouch for it personally, but it seems to do what you're asking for.

Thank you very much! Will try it and report back. Just judging from the page it looks exactly what I wanted. Will see!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GaelicCat

Tested it yesterday. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
  • GaelicCat
    GaelicCat
    ✭✭
    Great! Glad I could help. :)
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed I alternate between PadUI and DarkUI, both are great. The upside to PadUI is if you use the default buff/debuff display they are also given the same sharp contour lines while DarkUI does nothing and inherits the default broken gold lines, and this is why I use PadUI unless I am using S'rendarr for buffs/debuffs.