The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Had a Odd Thought for Cyrodiil Lag

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Besides us PvPers running in kbps just like me. You no there no vaccine for many ills, curses and many things that destroys our health. (unsure what called, got writer block) but let's pretend our Internet. Our router, or even let's pretend ESO data servers. All suddenly became I'll and got a certain bug. Let's pretend inside the Internet, inside that reaches to servers and out. Has like white blood cells. These white blood cells found a bug that makes servers and everything sick. What I mean about bug, it's not live bug or anything zos made. Could be a bug from a certain virus. I mean look at so many disconnects and problems for xbox ESO PvPers.

Among Pve as well. It literally shows there is a virus out there, spreading to everything. but virus don't, least shouldn't attached to the router or Internet itself. But should attach somewhere out of Internet hiding. Let's say the white cells found these hidden virus. Let's say, white cells attacked the Virus. It causes lag. What if say for example aids (or cancer? Unsure how that works) what if white cells attack each other. That makes huge lag and freezing. See where I'm getting at? There's a reason why ZOS unable fix PvP lag. Not because they don't want to besides PvE is big money maker anyway. But because ZOS is unable to find a cure, but to me. This whole virus and white blood cell thing. So really makes since to me. Especially if it's happening internally. (non dos). Just want give my opinion, what's yours?
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Aromak
    Aromak
    ✭✭
    I think I'm lacking the amount of coffee consumed yet to wrap my head around this conversation.
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely a odd thought.

But i really wanted to play back there when people say it had less lag
    Edited by Sporigudinai on June 4, 2018 5:05PM
    PC-NA
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skynet
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's odd conversation. But unsure if I can make it more simple to explain. But I'm saying least, I don't think it's dos/ddos or whatever. I don't think it's people with good Internet. I don't think it's people who have terrible Internet issues like me. Slammed the servers.

I don't think it's people's proxy's and or Internet setup. What I'm thinking it's something with anti cheat engine. The anti cheat engine is like white blood cells. Somehow anti cheat engine got a virus. The virus mutated and the anti cheat engine is attacking itselt. Even more so what if anti cheat engine got way more out of control for Xbox PvPer/Pver? What if it's a sign the Anti cheat engine, is going out of control and no vaccine?
    Edited by Serjustin19 on June 4, 2018 5:18PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know it's odd conversation. But unsure if I can make it more simple to explain. But I'm saying least, I don't think it's dos/ddos or whatever. I don't think it's people with good Internet. I don't think it's people who have terrible Internet issues like me. Slammed the servers.

I don't think it's people's proxy's and or Internet setup. What I'm thinking it's something with anti cheat engine. The anti cheat engine is like white blood cells. Somehow anti cheat engine got a virus. The virus mutated and the anti cheat engine is attacking itselt. Even more so what if anti cheat engine got way more out of control for Xbox PvPer/Pver? What if it's a sign the Anti cheat engine, is going out of control and no vaccine?

The anti bot system is working as intended, and the game has lagged since it was put in place. Don't think it's working against itself suddenly
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

The anti bot system is working as intended, and the game has lagged since it was put in place. Don't think it's working against itself suddenly

But is it possible, anti bot system could working against itself? After all, yeah I'm unsure if I should say this. Sad, but about certain ship. But something about this saying before her voyage.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides us PvPers running in kbps just like me. You no there no vaccine for many ills, curses and many things that destroys our health. (unsure what called, got writer block) but let's pretend our Internet. Our router, or even let's pretend ESO data servers. All suddenly became I'll and got a certain bug. Let's pretend inside the Internet, inside that reaches to servers and out. Has like white blood cells. These white blood cells found a bug that makes servers and everything sick. What I mean about bug, it's not live bug or anything zos made. Could be a bug from a certain virus. I mean look at so many disconnects and problems for xbox ESO PvPers.

Among Pve as well. It literally shows there is a virus out there, spreading to everything. but virus don't, least shouldn't attached to the router or Internet itself. But should attach somewhere out of Internet hiding. Let's say the white cells found these hidden virus. Let's say, white cells attacked the Virus. It causes lag. What if say for example aids (or cancer? Unsure how that works) what if white cells attack each other. That makes huge lag and freezing. See where I'm getting at? There's a reason why ZOS unable fix PvP lag. Not because they don't want to besides PvE is big money maker anyway. But because ZOS is unable to find a cure, but to me. This whole virus and white blood cell thing. So really makes since to me. Especially if it's happening internally. (non dos). Just want give my opinion, what's yours?

Issues like this typically come from memory leaks. So the server doesn't have aids or cancer... it has Alzheimer's.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.