Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Twitch, PC, NA - Fishing with Ettin_the_Breton

EttinTheBreton
EttinTheBreton
✭✭✭
Join me on the PC-NA server and fish with me on-stream as I make progress towards getting Master Angler! Extra baits and fishing instruction will be provided ^_^

Go to the link: twitch.tv/events/OjUu3XIST1ueqggn3ngM5w and hit the "Remind Me" button to get a notification of when the stream goes live!

My name on Twitch is EttinTheBreton. When you tune into the stream, you can send me a whisper in-game and I will add you to our fishing group. You may then port to wherever I am fishing and join us! The more people we have at each fishing spot, the higher chances we will have to get those elusive blue fishies :)
Edited by EttinTheBreton on June 12, 2018 5:29AM
I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Going live in 1 hour and 10 minutes!

Edited by EttinTheBreton on June 12, 2018 5:28AM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton