The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Probably a silly add-on question (LUI)

The_Sadist
The_Sadist
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

I'm an ancient player who is contemplating coming back and as such I've been just fluffing around with add-ons. I'm semi happy with my current add-ons, however one thing that's frustrating me is my inability to distinguish where these additional magicka/stamina/health bars are coming from (See picture).

96hwuvw9uhcr.png

My issue is the bottom 3 pools, the upper left ones come from LUI and are fine, but I can't seem to locate and turn off the bottom 3. I'll post a list of my add-ons if need be, but the only other combat one I have that I can think of is Srendarr. When I disable LUI both lots of pools vanish, so I'm pretty much I'm missing something super obvious, so I apologise for the extremely silly question!
"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
Casually stalking the forums
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check the LUI options if you find one that disables default attribute bars. I'm not using LUI so I can't point you directly to it
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those are the default UI pools that LUI has arranged in a pyramid pattern. There is an option in LUI to disable those.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured it was something basic, I've been trying to find something specific within all my add-ons, so it has been super tedious and I'm having a bit of a meltdown.

Edit: If anyone has any add-on recommendations, fire away! I'm still fiddling around.
    Edited by The_Sadist on June 8, 2018 10:48AM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums