The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How difficult is Cloudrest on Veteran?

Cortanacamo
Cortanacamo
✭✭✭
Of course this will depend on whether you have tried/completed it on Veteran or not. I personally have not entered it on Vet, there were still quite a few wipes on the last boss in Normal because of a lack in co-ordination between the two primary portal teams.

How difficult is Cloudrest on Veteran? 35 votes

Easy
20%
DschiPeuntMinute_WaltzAntonShanMarabornwingrionGoBlue275vanwilderJamesDX 7 votes
Moderate
28%
hedna123b14_ESOWuffyCeruleiSploshimwargasmoadeptusminorWornLocccoffeedictionHarrison_ChuroyoSleepersword 10 votes
Hard
14%
dhoward5b14_ESOshaielzafineidevlezktsvingarmo 5 votes
I don't know
37%
DephyriusGuppetRebornV3xCompletelyToastDankstaZorn97KraylHoboSteveIrwinEddieRavendarkBodžicHIIMEERaErska95ElectricWyzzard 13 votes
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy
    vCR+0 is similar to vAS+0 in terms of difficulty
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    vCR+0 is similar to vAS+0 in terms of difficulty

Interesting, I have seen comments contrasting vCR+3 with vAS+2.

I'll have to see if I can organise a Vet Run of Cloudrest on Xbox One NA server. As long as they don't consider it as a "carry" since I am only CP 500. I'd like to experience my first run of what I call "Skin" trials since I only own Morrowind (expensive carry) and Summerset.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not something I'd expect casual players to clear. But if you have a group of reasonably experienced players, it's not too horrible beyond some pretty extreme heal checks here and there.

It's reasonable to compare it to vAS
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moderate
    I only say moderate cuz I haven't cleared it yet. Otherwise, +0 is easy. Also a heck of a lot more fun and less tedious than vAS.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    vCR+0 -> vAS+0 and vCR+3 -> vAS+2 both compare to each other in difficulty pretty well
    eisley the worst