Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lore of The Rings

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Some of these rings have a good story to them for good storytelling on there own. These rings can easily get your attention with certain details and hints of their origins. The most intriguing ring for me is Moon-and-Star it gives you more of an in-depth information of the Dwemer multiple inventions. The best part of this ring Moon-and-Star it's not made by the Deadra or some Cosmic Forse like the Elder Scrolls that can't be explained. I will admit The ring I hate the most and My least favorite of all is the Ring of Namira. I'm not going to explain why you guys can look it up for yourself, but the lore to Ring of Namira is very interesting.

What Rings make you enjoy their lore of Origins from Oblivion, Morrowind, Online, and Skyrim?
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about RNG lore?
  • Prinseth
    Prinseth
    ✭✭✭
    Barilzar's Mazed Band
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your a youtuber, Lore of The Rings is all you just break it down to a series mates.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ring of Khajiit stolen off the finger Mephala of by Rajhin.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's say if the Ring of Namira was automatically put in ESO now how would you guys react.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    Let's say if the Ring of Namira was automatically put in ESO now how would you guys react.

Probably it would be part of a quest.