Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The skill bar is not lacking...

Jasstenn
Jasstenn
✭✭
It's a deck based system, If everyone could throw every skill on their bar the PvP would be seriously impacted, In my opinion a little bit of strategy doesn't hurt an MMORPG.
Somebody ate my sweet roll.

Marrowind Musketeers
Guild Officer
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Not having a screen full of skill bars is nice. However, I wouldn't mind maybe 6-8 skills +1 ulti, but I am not complaining.
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • TheVindelator
    TheVindelator
    ✭✭✭
    A little more than 5 skills would be nice. It really pissed me off in beta but I guess I'm warming up to the idea.
  • Tarqueth
    Tarqueth
    I would like to see a few more slots available. Though it'll be nice once I hit 14 or 15 (whichever it is) when I can have the set of second weapon slot(s) for use. I'm not sure why they didn't just allow that option from the first level, but I only have 4 or 5 more levels to go.
  • Kitaelia
    Kitaelia
    I really love the small skill bar, personally. It drove me nuts, in other MMO's, having my entire screen filled up with buttons.
  • Kangas
    Kangas
    ✭✭✭
    If we're going to call it deck based then here is what needs to change:
    1. Weapon swap should not require a new set of weapons. Do away with the concept of a "weapon swap" and make it a configuration swap. Then we can have both a single target and an aoe setup with the same set of weapons.
    2. More than 2 configurations. Ability to set up A) Single target B) AoE C) Ranged with any combination of weapons or the same weapon.
    3. Ideally we should not be restricted to one set of skill morphs for all configurations.
    4. As an alternative I would be ok with multiple "roles" that contain a complete separate configuration of what we have now with same race/class/weapons but with skills allocated differently. There is no reason to be locked into 1 type of skill set. See RIFT's very generous roles which you can swap out of combat. The game is fine. PvP is not ruined by it it is only helped because if someone in your group is a healer you can swap to DPS and vice versa.