Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there a way I can play Somerset without having received my physical collectors edition yet?

flynn420
flynn420
✭✭✭
As title asks. Amazon is showing me delivery between June 11-22.

Ty
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    flynn420 wrote: »
    As title asks. Amazon is showing me delivery between June 11-22.

Ty

There was a way for people who pre-ordered the CE and didn't have it time for the release day. There was a special form on the support page. Not sure if it's still around.
  • flynn420
    flynn420
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    There was a way for people who pre-ordered the CE and didn't have it time for the release day. There was a special form on the support page. Not sure if it's still around.

Thanks for that. I found this link.

The problem I have now is that it is asking me to login on the support page, however my user/pass is not working. Do I need a different account to get support??
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    flynn420 wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »

Thanks for that. I found this link.

The problem I have now is that it is asking me to login on the support page, however my user/pass is not working. Do I need a different account to get support??

Yeppers. Just need to create a support account.