Problem with Combat Log Statistics

darkrozes_rob16_ESO
Hello. Don't know if people still use this addon, i installed it trough Minion and it says it's been last updated in 2016. I need it for pvp to see after or during fights, the values of dmg/heals. Every time i kill something, just when the mob dies i get this error CLS/LUA.246:attempt to index a nil value stack traceback in function : 'CLog.SkillPointsUpdate'
Is there any way to fix it ? Or to disable Ui Error window ? Its really annoying to have it pop up each time i kill something lols
CLS version is 3.0.5 and i also downloaded something called CLS updated : 3.0.5.4
Pls Halp :/
  • Dyngrin
    Dyngrin
    ✭✭✭
    I continue to use CLS and found the way to suppress the error message is to execute the following in your chat window when you first login (until it is updated to fix the error):

/script ZO_UIErrors_ToggleSupressDialog()

--Dyn
    Grand Overlord Dyngrin, Templar, Daggerfall Covenant (PC/NA)
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also an addon that captures errors and logs them ( so you have a record of them ) call BugCatcher ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1083-BugCatcher.html ).
    Hope this helps.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try deleting the CombatLog saved variable file when you are not logged in and then log back into the game. Note that this will reset any of the addon settings but might fix any bugs related to an old and/or corrupt saved variable file.

If you still get the error after this then it is probably a bug in the addon itself that needs to be fixed.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!