Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Registering Sommerset key

Devray
Devray
Soul Shriven
Just got my physical collectors edition including ofc a key . I tried to register the key and i would not accept it telling me to check the key again or contact my retailer .

I am aware that it is not the 5th yet but in my experience you can usualy register keys ahead of release especialy for mmos . This is my first ps4 mmo tho .

So should i worry and contact my retailer or will the key work on the 5th and that is just how it works on ps4 ?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would start to worry on the 5th. CE is not a typical preorder in the classic sense so it stands to reason you dont enter the code early
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nckerwin
    Nckerwin
    I have the same issue.
  • niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue, it is of course launch day so codes should be valid and working.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, if you're having issues redeeming the code, please contact Sony Support and explain your issue. Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Gina - I was given the same advice by the retailer, Game.co.uk - I can't for the life of me find out how you can actually contact them, just root around in their knowledge base, which basically says either the code is used, in the wrong region, expired or not yet valid.
  • niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've spoken with John from playstation support who has given me permission to forward his reply.
    Hi Kevin, Thanks for chatting. Currently all voucher for Summerset are experiencing issues where the voucher code is not activated by the people who have made the codes. Can you please upload a picture of the code so as I can get this passed up for investigation. I also suggest contacting ZeniMax to inform them that your voucher code is not working.

. Just advise that all vouchers that we have currently received contact for are showing as inactive and we will be investigating. It will be best to e-mail in the voucher pictures so as we are able to properly investigate and take action.

You will receive an update once we have resolved the issue or if further information is needed. We will be looking into getting all vouchers activated manually via our internal systems
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @niveknotrab2b16_ESO Could you try activating the code now?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    niveknotrab2b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS I'm not sure what time you put this up, but I tried randimly around 14.00 and the code worked. My issue is resolved, I couldn't tell you if it was a result of speaking to playstation Support or if the codes were scheduled to go live late.