The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No end of campaign rewards

Mattoxx96
Mattoxx96
✭✭
I'm ps4 EU the main 30 day CP campaign ended a couple of days ago and I didn't get any rewards for any of my characters, as in at the end of campaign you get mail with some gear, 50 transmutation crystals and gold. I spent loads of time in cyro as well.

Why?!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you have a lot of mail was your mail full? What tier did you get to? And what did you place in the campaign? Best best is to report it and put a ticket in had a friend his mail was full and he didn't get his rewards when the campaign ended.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Mattoxx96
    Mattoxx96
    ✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Did you have a lot of mail was your mail full? What tier did you get to? And what did you place in the campaign? Best best is to report it and put a ticket in had a friend his mail was full and he didn't get his rewards when the campaign ended.

Mail wasn't full, don't know the tier exactly, but i've spent a lot of time on some of my characters.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mattoxx96 wrote: »
    I'm ps4 EU the main 30 day CP campaign ended a couple of days ago and I didn't get any rewards for any of my characters, as in at the end of campaign you get mail with some gear, 50 transmutation crystals and gold. I spent loads of time in cyro as well.

Why?!

I not sure but I think you need to have a certain score and not be the losing faction for rewards

That or your inbox be full
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Check you have it set as your home not guest.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Mattoxx96
    Mattoxx96
    ✭✭
    No you still get rewards for losing, and yes it's home, mails not full