The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Veteran dragon star arena last chest wasn’t there

Kayotic
Kayotic
✭✭
Can I get someone to help me out. Me and my group completed veteran dragon star but after the final boss I died and the game wouldn’t let me revive.. and my group couldn’t return back after taking the evavator up. The game thought we were in combat still. So I did a hard reset on the console in hopes that it’ll fix. But when I logged back in and went to get my chest, it wasn’t there?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kayotic

If you've looted an item and it has now gone missing from your inventory, please contact customer support who can investigate into what happened.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    Kayotic wrote: »
    Can I get someone to help me out. Me and my group completed veteran dragon star but after the final boss I died and the game wouldn’t let me revive.. and my group couldn’t return back after taking the evavator up. The game thought we were in combat still. So I did a hard reset on the console in hopes that it’ll fix. But when I logged back in and went to get my chest, it wasn’t there?

I had this happen to me as well. What should have happened (assuming the 3 other members in your party looted the chest right away) was/is.

1.)Nobody Loot the chest (remember as soon as someone opens that chest it begins a despawn timer... i.e i think its 5 mins, so if it took you that long to get back the chest could have already despawned and RIP your drop)
    2.) Have one of the 3 members who made it upstairs teleport to the entrance and take the portal back to the final arena and revive you. Than you would be able to go upstairs and loot the chest with everyone. It works, like i said its happened to me as well.
    Edited by XGCAlbatr0ss on June 4, 2018 6:08PM