Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Announcing the Winners of the Daedric Dress Up Contest"

• molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they are housing items, I know him and have made it for him (I think it was 260 pieces), my finger still hurts :|

LOL, so the solo 'winner' didn't even make the costume themselves !!

Where's your meme for that one Zos ?

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »

they are housing items, I know him and have made it for him (I think it was 260 pieces), my finger still hurts :|

Teamwork :p
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    7e4.jpg

Okay this one of the creepiest things I have seen in a long time LOL @ZOS_GinaBruno

And Damn, if I would have realized that this was more of like a photo contest vs costumes I probably would have participated! My bad for skimming!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • CORLEONE_TIME
    CORLEONE_TIME
    ✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »

I also believe that he has gone a bit too far, but the wings are not part of the costume and there were some other submissions that were similar and did not win... :)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow ! Congratulations to the winners . This was my favorite but they are all awesome .

045ea7e34dc7a7d08b071ce57e15d5d0.jpg
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PetiteFire wrote: »
    I'm not really sure how to feel about all this. :dizzy:

There were some amazing entries, but.. Hircine wearing a wolf's head? ..Really? And the tons of photoshop used to give people a slight advantage..? Just doesn't seem quite.. fair.

Also, the gallery only has a handful of other entries, not all of the submissions. :/ There were tons more entries than that, I would have liked to have seen each and every one. People worked damn hard on their entries, at least make them available for viewing?

Congratulations to the winners, regardless. :)<3

this is the part that's bugging me almost as much as.. all that time we spent on trying to find an area with proper ambiance yet still good lighting, so that you could actualy see the colors of the outfits and all the other details... and half the winners used lighting that obscured half their costume...

I understand all about subjective preferences and all, but i do wish for future contests, should they happen that ZoS does clarify that its totally cool if outfit doesn't show all that well, as long as the rest of the ambiance is nice.

but seriously... could the galleries at least have all the entries? yes, i chose to be salty becasue none of my entries are even in the gallery of entries. at least if it were there, I would know that ZoS at least saw it before choosing someone else.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    anybody recived thier prices already? my group is still waiting :(
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Buff XB1-EU Server Performance
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    undead84 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

No
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

No
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Not yet. The request was submitted, but waiting for them to be sent out to everyone. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Not yet. The request was submitted, but waiting for them to be sent out to everyone. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten!

We're waiting eagerly! =P
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

thank you gina :)

please dont misunderstand me im very happy about we won with our group picture
    but how long we have to wait?
    me and my friends looking every day for over 2 weeks now i think
    and we missed some cool crownstore stuff like the dibellas garden furnishing pack. or some of this dwemer crown creates (since we was not alowed to chose apex mounts as price).
    I asked the support team but got no response.
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    I had contact with the support team (Stefanie and Brian) yesterday.
    after share some infos about the contest they said they have no information about the winners and i should keep up an eye on the forum, so here i am again :confused:

are there any news for us about how long we have to wait? @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Edited by undead84 on May 26, 2018 11:44AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely would be nice to know. It's been over a month for us since we gave information.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Definitely would be nice to know. It's been over a month for us since we gave information.

I hope tomorrow
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    check mail guys, ill relog 15min ago and found reward :)

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Lady_Di
    Lady_Di
    Soul Shriven
    Still did not received anything, am i the only one?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Lady_Di wrote: »
    Still did not received anything, am i the only one?

Prizes began going out yesterday and should be completed this week.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lady_Di
    Lady_Di
    Soul Shriven

Thank you for the information!
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi Gina!
    hey i got yesterday the crowns ,mount, motif and a DYE station but the article says it should be an outfit station if im not wrong.
    also 4 of my friends got thier home (im still waiting ) but there are zero items in thier homes is this correct or a mistake?

im asking coz if i buy an "unfurnished" version of a home (with gold or crowns) i always got a few items into it.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi Gina!
    hey i got yesterday the crowns ,mount, motif and a DYE station but the article says it should be an outfit station if im not wrong.
    also 4 of my friends got thier home (im still waiting ) but there are zero items in thier homes is this correct or a mistake?

im asking coz if i buy an "unfurnished" version of a home (with gold or crowns) i always got a few items into it.

What about the outfit tokens?
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi Gina!

What about the outfit tokens?

They said they had an issue with handleing out these tokens so we all got the crown eqilavent.
    Edited by undead84 on May 31, 2018 7:54AM
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My partner and I got the dye station too, not the outfit station.

Its a little difference since they practically functions the same. But we were excited to get the new outfit station for our homes, since it is a visual upgrade to the old one.
    Edited by ShadowHvo on May 31, 2018 5:51PM
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • CORLEONE_TIME
    CORLEONE_TIME
    ✭✭✭
    wow they have taken "unfinished" very literally...
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    “Gifted” homes come COMPLETELY empty - at least they did prior to the legitimate gifting service, but since I’m on console I don’t know if that detail changed. It’s an odd quirk to buying someone property in Tamriel I guess.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7e4.jpg

LOL this response, I had to double check if it was from a community manager or no
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hi gina, im still waiting for the house, whats happening?

• undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hey i know you are busy,
    but can you please talk to GM Movori (he gave me the motif) ? me and one of my friends are still waiting for the homes we won...
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hi Gina im still waiting for an Outfit Station and the Dawnlight Palace,
    nobody in my Group got an Outfit Station and one of the Winners in my Group is also waiting for his Home
    (The Erstwhile Sanctuary)

Do you have any news about whats happening please?
    Please dont misunderstand me, im happy and thankfull for the Crowns the Mount and the Motif but it feels like you guys forgot/ignore us...

bmzuhrwyd4iq.png
    announcement Deadric dress up contest

hur2m3e6tly7.png

45lnt1nkw6l8.png
    the Dye station i got from GM Movori two Weeks ago (i found the Dye station in my inventory after relog)

a7vhmj3tlyes.png
    Ingame msg from GM Movori (the Msg contained a Motif Book)

ombr3nndcx07.png
    the map location i check every day for over one month now :(
    ssb72qo5b44z.png

Edited by undead84 on June 14, 2018 1:30AM
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

contacted the support last week but recieved no answer yet. im still waiting for the house and the outfit-station.

this make me wonder about the winner of the 10 milion stories contest... btw where is that new npc located?
    Edited by undead84 on June 20, 2018 3:21AM