Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What do I do with museum pieces?

Zeatrix
Zeatrix
Soul Shriven
Hi, I've come across some sort of shrine or grave (I think), which gave me a "museum piece", a kind of document that I seemingly can't open or interact with. Do they have some sort of purpose? They're filling up precious inventory space.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The museum pieces are for a side quest in the Orsinium DLC. If you travel to Wrothgar, there's a quest starter there. I can't recall what building she's in, but if you follow the quest markers, you'll eventually find her.

• Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which zone was it from?

Summerset also has "museum pieces" (in addition to the comment above) which are for the Relics of Summerset achievement.

Edited by Lake on June 4, 2018 11:18AM
  • Zeatrix
    Zeatrix
    Soul Shriven
    They are from Morrowind. I just started playing the game, unfortunately I don't have Summerset yet.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you might be referring to plaque rubbings for the Ancestral Tombs Hunter achievement?

Edited by Lake on June 4, 2018 11:22AM
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zeatrix wrote: »
    They are from Morrowind. I just started playing the game, unfortunately I don't have Summerset yet.

Library in Vivec City

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another museum quest? Interesting. I just finished up Morrowind and never saw it.

Looks like it's a return trip to the land of oversized shrooms.
  • Zeatrix
    Zeatrix
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the help! I indeed went to the library in Vivec City, and was able to deliver all the pieces for a quest.