The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Looking for people to play with

ChickenPaul
ChickenPaul
Soul Shriven
How many people: 1-3
Experience: New or has a new character
Platform: PC
Server: NA
Game: I have both the base game and Morrowind.
My Experience: New to ESO, not new to The Elder Scrolls.
Goal: To play the story and other quests.
When am I available: Depending on where you live (I live in the USA, eastern standard time), We could set up times and dates that work well for everyone.
How long am I looking to play: As long as everyone else wants too or until I have to do some IRL stuff.
How long have I been gaming: about 16-17 years (huge gamer for about 10).

I hope this hits most of the questions you might have. I'm looking for 1-3 players who are either new or has a new character. I've played ESO a bit, but not much. I'm looking to play through the quests and the story and do other stuff as well. Sadly I don't have a horse, so get ready for "walking sim 2018" and I don't feel like buying any premium cash until I know I'll like the game.

A bit about myself:
I'm an atheist (not that this really matters, but there are some people who won't play with me because of it... So I might as well state it from the beginning so that no ones time is wasted).
I tend to talk about all kinds of subject matter (and often speak my mind about it).
My hobbies are gaming and arguing (I find it fascinating when two people (or more) can talk about things they disagree on... If only everyone felt the same) (also, arguing is how my English got so good).
I tend to swear a lot (force of habit).
That's about all I can think of that would be really important. (I added the about myself so that people would get a feel for who I am before we start playing together).

Hope to hear from people soon and also, have a nice day.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a fellow atheist who also swears a lot but I don't have any new or low level characters and all my character slots are used. Also, I'm no longer into arguing. I used to be but, at this stage of my life, I feel arguing is like banging my head into the wall. You can look me up ingame @Hippie4927 if you wish to be friends.

When you level up ( I forget which level), you will get a free horse as a level up reward. I think level 10 or something.

Welcome to the game and to the forums!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ChickenPaul
    ChickenPaul
    Soul Shriven
    I'll add you and hope to play ESO with you as well.
  • The_MathsDebator
    The_MathsDebator
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I am willing to help you progress through the story line, I am currently on my second character(level 25). I don't have a working mic unfortunately so I can't use team speak. Feel free to add me, @The_MathsDebator .
  • Cedric82
    Cedric82
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! All new to ESO also but far from new to MMO. Use to be a good old WoW addict now reformed :)

Looking for some frinds also to explore!

Invite me @Cedric82
  • zerenei
    zerenei
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! Also looking for someone to go through story/lore with, sounds fun. :smile:
  • ChickenPaul
    ChickenPaul
    Soul Shriven
    +zerenei Is your ESO name the same as your name here!?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ChickenPaul

What is your ingame username? I got a friend request from someone I don't recognize and I am wondering if it is you?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ChickenPaul
    ChickenPaul
    Soul Shriven
    Liosa Dunaidh is my ingame username. (got it from a name generator).
  • Cnasty726
    Cnasty726
    Soul Shriven
    Add me if you would like to *** around with me @Cnasty726