The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bangkorai Main Quest HELP please!

Tariq420BlazeIt
Hey
So I'm pretty new to the game and recently finished the Harborage Main Quest.
Naturally, I've been slowly working through Cadwell's Silver and have hit a brick wall in terms of progressing the main questline in Bangkorai...
My most recent quest completed in Bangkorai was where you restore Grandeya Nuwarra to power in Hallin's Stand. I've been Googling how to start the next quest in the questline but have had no luck whatsoever.

To give you a rundown of my Bangkorai progress:
All visible landmarks are white with the text that says I've done whatever needed doing there, apart from the Viridian Woods (not had a quest to go there so not been yet), the only active quest I can seem to find here is The Mystery of Razak where you have to do the Razak's Wheel Public Dungeon...
I'm at a real loss here and it's winding me up lol, any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance