Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Cant seem to find an addon?

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
I am basically looking for an addon where when I use a self buff (like momentum for example) the buff gets displayed directly above the skill where I have it slotted.

Basically when I use a skill the icon for that skill appears directly above the icon in my skill bar displayed on screen with a timer, I thought Srendarr had this option but I found it no where in the settings when I was messing around with it. The in built in game one is perfect but I am just trying to get it directly above the bar in combat so I can see exactly when it runs it by the icon missing.
  • Hydra9268
    Hydra9268
    ✭✭✭
    If you install Minion (minion.gg) and do a search for "buff," you'll find Srendarr, BuffTimers, Ultimate Buff Tracker, Slightly Improved Buff Tracking, and Circonians BuffTracker should do what you're asking for.

Srendarr
    pvw1995.jpg

BuffTimers
    pvw4167.png

Ultimate Buff Tracker
    pvw2971.png

Slightly Improved Buff Tracking (this one does the closest to what you want)
    pvw4391.jpg

Circonians BuffTracker
    pvw3914.jpg
    Edited by Hydra9268 on June 3, 2018 11:47AM