Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exemplary Infused Ring/Necklace

pdebie64b16_ESO
pdebie64b16_ESO
✭✭✭
I see lots of them on the guildtrader but were do they drop?
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quickly answered by reading the patch notes.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From psijic time breaches, they also have a chance to drop the trait stone.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

Wow. Why even post? Look at the answer below yours. Strive for that. Do be condescending. Yes, you were by the way.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Psijic loot rifts. You need to be Psijic level 1 (i.e. close all the time rifts in Summerset and turn in quest) to be able to see them.

Once you can see them, they're in all zones in the game wherever runes spawn.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Why even post? Look at the answer below yours. Strive for that. Do be condescending. Yes, you were by the way.

I believe he is merely pointing out the answer OP asked has already been provided in these forums.

For anyone looking to find where to get the new traits and related matts the patch notes has it spelled out very well. Gina and company did a great job laying that out.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I know I was. I intended to be. It takes longer to post that question than to click on the patch notes, scroll down twice and see all details.
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, i missed it on the patch notes.
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    Jewelry Crafting Traits
    With the introduction of Jewelry Crafting, there are now nine Traits that can be applied to Rings and Necklaces. The six new Traits will not drop on existing item sets or from most sources in the game; rather, jewelry exhibiting each Trait can be acquired by participating in specific activities in the game. (The original three Traits - Arcane, Healthy, and Robust - will continue to appear on the jewelry found throughout the world).

For those of us who are too lazy to read every bloody patch notes......

, jewelry exhibiting each Trait can be acquired by participating in specific activities in the game

What acitvities????????????????????
    Spent a week looking for his stuff and haven't found any, at this rate jewelry research shall take me 10 yrs, I am too old, can somebody be bloody specific here????

Please and thank you
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Infused items rarely drop from Psijic Portals; not Time Breaches which are what you close using the Augur during the Psijic skill line quests.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5145866/#Comment_5145866

Look for Jewelry Crafting Traits and read the various listed traits.
    Edited by MinuitPro on May 31, 2018 5:49PM
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rlacoste wrote: »
    Jewelry Crafting Traits
    With the introduction of Jewelry Crafting, there are now nine Traits that can be applied to Rings and Necklaces. The six new Traits will not drop on existing item sets or from most sources in the game; rather, jewelry exhibiting each Trait can be acquired by participating in specific activities in the game. (The original three Traits - Arcane, Healthy, and Robust - will continue to appear on the jewelry found throughout the world).

For those of us who are too lazy to read every bloody patch notes......

, jewelry exhibiting each Trait can be acquired by participating in specific activities in the game

What acitvities????????????????????
    Spent a week looking for his stuff and haven't found any, at this rate jewelry research shall take me 10 yrs, I am too old, can somebody be bloody specific here????

Please and thank you

You can buy them on Guild traders to, around 30k for infused jewelry.
    Edited by pdebie64b16_ESO on May 31, 2018 6:12PM
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    I have been buying them, would like to find on my own
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a chance to get some jewelry when you open Undaunted chests.