The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

SkyShards is not working

Victorious_Phobos
Victorious_Phobos
Soul Shriven
I have it installed in the right folder, immersive mode is turned off, I reinstalled it, I turned the markers on and off again, I even used the alternative options provided and still nothing shows up on the map. Does anyone have any idea why is this happening and if there's a fix? Also I can't use Minion because every time I install it, it simply refuses to boot.

Thanks in advance for any help peeps, I'm a bit desperate here.
  • Walting
    Walting
    ✭✭✭
    Try the addon Map Pins.

It has SkyShards, Lorebooks, Psijic Portals and a lot of other stuff you can display by editing the map filters.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working for me.
  • Walting
    Walting
    ✭✭✭
    Please be aware that with the author Kyoma updating the addon the libs

- LibsCustomTitles
    - LibAnnyoingUpdateNotificationInGame

are still distributed by the addon w/o informing the users.

Kyoma also added these libs to its own addon 'Raid Notifier'.
    If you want a slim and clean addon to replace the SykShards and/or LoreBooks try 'Map Pins'
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it installed in the right folder, immersive mode is turned off, I reinstalled it, I turned the markers on and off again, I even used the alternative options provided and still nothing shows up on the map. Does anyone have any idea why is this happening and if there's a fix? Also I can't use Minion because every time I install it, it simply refuses to boot.

Thanks in advance for any help peeps, I'm a bit desperate here.

It's still working ofr me without any problems. Which zone doesn't have the pins? Is it possible that you already found every skyshard in the zone you are in?
    Walting wrote: »
    Please be aware that with the author Kyoma updating the addon the libs

- LibsCustomTitles
    - LibAnnyoingUpdateNotificationInGame

are still distributed by the addon w/o informing the users.

Kyoma also added these libs to its own addon 'Raid Notifier'.
    If you want a slim and clean addon to replace the SykShards and/or LoreBooks try 'Map Pins'

We know, you don't like these, but your spam is starting to be irritating.

Besides the author of Map Pins aren't a nice guy according to his comments on ESOUI, so I rather boycott his work.
  • Walting
    Walting
    ✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »

Besides the author of Map Pins aren't a nice guy according to his comments on ESOUI, so I rather boycott his work.

Comments like these just show how some authors and their fanboys think. They don't allow criticism instead users should be happy about whatever they are doing and otherwise shut up.
    You boycotting an addon like Map Pins because you say the author "is not nice" just points to it, pure arrogance.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walting wrote: »
    Ydrisselle wrote: »

Comments like these just show how some authors and their fanboys think. They don't allow criticism instead users should be happy about whatever they are doing and otherwise shut up.
    You boycotting an addon like Map Pins because you say the author "is not nice" just points to it, pure arrogance.

There is nothing wrong with criticism, but pointless crusades are irritating. The author of Map Pins answered a feature request with arrogance and in a rather questionable manner, so I decided I won't use his work, that's all.