The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Durroks Procs Sloads

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
lol? does anyone know for certain? What about Riposte?

I've had people not damage me but debuff me and I still get sloads and I sit here like "Wut you didn't touch me"
Edited by NyassaV on May 31, 2018 5:20PM
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's special...

...I wonder if the minor maim from fasallas can proc sloads, too. That doesn't need any interaction between the two characters at all.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    lol? does anyone know for certain? What about Riposte?

I've had people not damage me but debuff me and I still get sloads and I sit here like "Wut you didn't touch me"

So how did they not damage you? Did they walk up and start dancing in front of you? Just about everything does damage in this game, even if not much...bash...blocking damages the attacker...bone shield...other armor abilities...to not to ANY damage at all you would literally have to do nothing at all
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Durrok's applies the debuff with a 0 damage DoT like Fasallas did when it was procing skoria.
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Durrok's applies the debuff with a 0 damage DoT like Fasallas did when it was procing skoria.

Oh that’s not very balanced.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Duroks cannot proc Skoria

@NyassaV most likely it was a light attack weave or a Riposte proc from CP passives
    Edited by Lexxypwns on May 31, 2018 8:20PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Duroks cannot proc Skoria

@NyassaV most likely it was a light attack weave or a Riposte proc from CP passives

No light attacks as it was a melee stam toon from afar and it was in BGs so it couldn't be the CP passive. At this rate I'm 97% sure it can proc sloads.

I've yet to find people with the two sets on the right gear slots to actually test it though so that's why I'm not 100% certain. Feel free to test it on your own
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it more disturbing it procs on siege as well...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I find it more disturbing it procs on siege as well...

While dumb, that at least makes sense with how it's worded (and is consistent with Skoria, Grothdar, Vicious Death, etc proccing off of siege).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub