The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dungeon/Trials end results

XxCaLxX
XxCaLxX
✭✭✭✭✭
PC players may have an add on for this but for console I’d love to see something like neverwinter had at the end of dungeons. It would show in order who dealt the most damage, healing, damage taken, deaths, rezzes etc. I run a lot of dungeons with random ppl to try to find ppl that I could invite to guild and just play with. This would help a lot.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC players have Combat Metrics, which shows them their personal DPS as well as the group DPS. It doesnt show anyone else's stats, though those can often be extrapolated.

It would be nice if ZOS could add similar functionalities to console.

However, ZOS isnt likely to implement something that actually tells you other people's stats because the potential for abuse and griefing players who dont "measure up" is sky-high.
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 17, 2018 11:28PM
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony that I run with trial guilds yet am a a mediocre dd at sub 30k, they never ask me for a dps test, as I am a tank main and have explained to them I am not a very good dd, but I rarely die. If we had in game metrics, this no death "skill" would probably be overlooked when other dds are pulling above average and I am so crap.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf list
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seeing other peoples damage is the road to oblivion.. Checking other peoples stats always ruins an mmo..

Lets hope it never gets put in here as it just causes hate.
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never really thought about how ppl would be criticized over certain stats. You all make great points.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want this to be a relaxing game, not an Olympic trial.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC players have Combat Metrics, which shows them their personal DPS as well as the group DPS. It doesnt show anyone else's stats, though those can often be extrapolated.

Combat metrics shows you what percentage of the team's DPS you dealt. It's a good way to tell if you're pulling your own weight, and if your teammates are pulling theirs.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 18, 2018 3:38AM
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t agree. Think of a sub optimal dps who just wants to try his first vet dungeon, you get a look at his stats and he’s just destroyed for it cause most end game players are cancerous. You can tell who’s doing what to be honest.
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re right. You’re also right that you can tell who is doing what. Ppl will always get ripped by ppl that think they’re better whether you can see their stats or not. This was just something id want for personal use. I don’t judge anyone or even offer them advice unless they ask but with the millions of personalities in eso no one can be safe from anything I guess
  • CultOfMMO
    CultOfMMO
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid wrote: »
    Don’t agree. Think of a sub optimal dps who just wants to try his first vet dungeon, you get a look at his stats and he’s just destroyed for it cause most end game players are cancerous. You can tell who’s doing what to be honest.

cancerous players will call you out on your *** regardless, you said it yourself you can tell who's doing what. But have you thought of the ppl that suck and are actually genuinely not aware that they suck? the most common phrase you hear on the forums is im not great but i get through content just fine. Bet you 9 times outa 10 this guy got his ass carried and didnt even realize.

This level of transparency will be a wake up call for most and would take a while to get used to but it'll for sure be better for the general standard of pugs in the long run.
    vHoF HM 202k Tick-Tock Tormentor (Stamblade)
    vAS HM 111k Immortal Redeemer (Magplar)
    vCR HM 129k Gryphon Heart (Magblade/plar)
    vSS HM 245k NA 2nd Godslayer (Stamcro)
    Magblade vMA 601k
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes this would be great. Access to information is always a good thing (in games).