The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Just wanted to share my excitement

BozzyTheDrummer
BozzyTheDrummer
✭✭✭✭
Because after many, many nights of farming pledges and turning in Glirion's keys, I finally received Valkyn Skoria shoulders for my sorcerer. Now completing the Skoria monster set for me. I was able to get enough AP to buy the helmet from the golden, from Battlegrounds. Attempted vCoA2, but am not strong enough to complete it.

Anyway, I am happy I finally have this monster set :smiley:

Next goal is to get Ilambris!
Xbox NA
CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    Because after many, many nights of farming pledges and turning in Glirion's keys, I finally received Valkyn Skoria shoulders for my sorcerer. Now completing the Skoria monster set for me. I was able to get enough AP to buy the helmet from the golden, from Battlegrounds. Attempted vCoA2, but am not strong enough to complete it.

I just completed a pledge with PUGs for vCoA2 a few days ago for the helm. I'm planning to get Illambris soon. Message me on Xbox and I'll try to see if we can get a group together. Or we'll try to PUG it.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome man
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    testd4n1 wrote: »

I just completed a pledge with PUGs for vCoA2 a few days ago for the helm. I'm planning to get Illambris soon. Message me on Xbox and I'll try to see if we can get a group together. Or we'll try to PUG it.

Most definitely! I originally teird to PUG with vCoA2 at the time i think i was in the high 270's or low 280's. I'm at cp298 right now. The group I landed in, was with two 720's and the fourth person as different a few times throughout. We made it too Skoria, but after 4-5 wipes, I was voted to be kicked. I wasn't salty, I understood why and messaged a guy in the group thanking him for helping me to the end at least, I still learned more about the mechanics.

Xbox NA
    CP810+

• Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations! Illambris will be a breeze. :)
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gratz bozzy
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valkyn is super nice with a Dark Elf, because they get a bonus to fire damage anyway. I use it with my Dark Elf dragonknight, and made her a fire goddess. B)
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Valkyn is super nice with a Dark Elf, because they get a bonus to fire damage anyway. I use it with my Dark Elf dragonknight, and made her a fire goddess. B)

I am thinking about using the Skoria set on my magDk, who is also a Dunmer, after I get the ilambris set for my sorc!
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i sometimes forget how much more challenging some of the dungeons are without having maxed cp to carry you...

congrats bozzy :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place