Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If I skip the tutorial, will I miss a skill point?

Borvath
Borvath
✭✭
I have heard that any pre-Morrowind character would miss a skill point because they wouldn't be able to access to the new tutorial that came with Morrowind, and some people were annoyed that they would miss a skill point. Summerset tutorial is very similar in style to the Morrowind one, is the problem resolved, if not would any new character that skipped the tutorial would miss a skill point?
Sorry for my English.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    AFAIK - you still don't get skill point if you don't finish tutorial.
    I have created Warden after I pre-purchased Summerset, and skipped Morrowind tutorial with her. Of course I din't get that one skill point but who cares :).
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Borvath
    Borvath
    ✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »
    AFAIK - you still don't get skill point if you don't finish tutorial.
    I have created Warden after I pre-purchased Summerset, and skipped Morrowind tutorial with her. Of course I din't get that one skill point but who cares :).

Okay, I will not skip tutorials then, I wish they automatically give you the skill point when you skip the tutorial.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I did not get extra skill point when I skipped either, but does not matter are more than enough ingame already to max everything, if you got time.

1 skill point is like 5min of saved time or so and the tutorial prolly take longer time :)
    Edited by Yakidafi on May 31, 2018 8:58PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA