The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Siege Fixes Yet?

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
When can we expect a fix for the siege dropping bug? Nothing in the patch notes about it yet.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    what is the siege dropping bug?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically, I start off a session in Cyrodiil able to repair and set down siege weapons. As I continue playing, I can't repair, then I can't set down siege weapons.

They said something about poisons proccing preventing repairs in the patch notes, but I haven't been into Cyrodiil this morning to check if it fixed the problem I've been having with being unable to drop siege weapons.
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had that too. Got a duplicate meat pack in my inventory.
    Couldn't delete it, and trough that i couldn't use anything siege related trough my quick slot.
    After leaving cyrodiil i was able to delete it.
    Happened just once for me now
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I run solo I get the repair and siege bug, but when in a group I don't.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't put down my ballistas when trying to seige a wall but other types of seige seem to work. This happened on Monday when I last did group pvp.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others