Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invissible party members

Morodor
Morodor
Formed a party with 3, when going in an instance , we all where invissible to each other .
May The Forcr Be With Us
  • Brozgar
    Brozgar
    I had that issue too, relogging helped. I think it should place group and friends into the same instances, so hopefully it's a bug and not intended that way.
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this issue everytime, it gets to the point where I have to look at my boyfriend's screen to figure out where I am in relation to him. I reported it a multiple of times during Beta but they haven't made, or figured out a fix for it yet. You aren't alone :neutral_face:
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Lizard_man
    Lizard_man
    ✭✭
    I noticed this with one group member, I assumed it was because he choose a different option, as there were a couple of choices at that point in the quest...
  • jorgensen87
    jorgensen87
    Soul Shriven
    This happens to me a lot too. I open my contacts and right click on my friend to fast travel to them and it has fixed it every time when I reload and then we are good for awhile.
  • Cicero8
    Cicero8
    OK so its not a glitch. what you do is press P to open up the party menu , right click the party members name and select travel to player.

It's simply because you are all in different ''phases''.

When you travel to player it forces you into his phase.

Just pick one person and travel to him.
  • Zyhlaari
    Zyhlaari
    Soul Shriven
    Cicero8 wrote: »
    OK so its not a glitch. what you do is press P to open up the party menu , right click the party members name and select travel to player.

This is what we found also. Sometimes you end up on a different phase/shard thing and just have to either relog, or travel to player to fix it. Can reoccur if you go over a zone line and end up in different places too.

Also something to keep in mind and I'm not sure if this is still a thing in the launch version, but we found some quests (eg. the mages/fighters guild quests) were single player instanced in the beta (pretty confusing at first, we could see markers but that was it).
    Edited by Zyhlaari on April 2, 2014 5:00AM
  • grunknub18_ESO
    I can fully confirm that the solution works, but only for your current zone. If you both move to another zone or come out of a dungeon while in a party, you can still be stuck in different zones!

This is really ridiculous. If I join a party with someone, move me to the party leader's instance without teleporting me back to a wayshrine (after leaving combat). It's just that simple. As it is, you have to think like a game developer to figure out what could be wrong and realize you can fix it through the trick mentioned above. This seriously hurts the game's playability, even with the fix.
    Edited by grunknub18_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:02AM
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's weird because me and my boyfriend tried doing that but we were still unable to see each other. I would have to run away from him once i'd got there, and then run back - hilariously annoying.
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Morodor
    Morodor
    Cicero8 wrote: »

This didn't work for me .

Edited by Morodor on April 2, 2014 12:39PM
    May The Forcr Be With Us
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind that many areas are phased for the player and if you are on different quest stages/made different choices that you don't have the same "world" around you anymore.