The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lorebooks and Minimap

MarciusVetrack
Hello! Any news, of when Lorebooks and Minimap Add-Ons will updade? I want to continue to progress trough quests/zones/gameplay, and the minimap is a mess, and lorebooks are non-functional at the moment... The Authors must have been working on fixes, but, how long will take? Since the update in May 21, this Add-Ons has been broken, and giving me UI Errors...
Please, any news?
Edited by MarciusVetrack on May 29, 2018 11:26PM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ask addon authors directly, not people here.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2020-LorebooksSummersetPatch.html
  • Walting
    Walting
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Ask addon authors directly, not people here.

Addon authors are here as well and many users like you can direct people to the information they need.

The official ESO forum > Add-Ons & UI Mods is a good place for questions like this

• Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Any news, of when Lorebooks and Minimap Add-Ons will updade? I want to continue to progress trough quests/zones/gameplay, and the minimap is a mess, and lorebooks are non-functional at the moment... The Authors must have been working on fixes, but, how long will take? Since the update in May 21, this Add-Ons has been broken, and giving me UI Errors...
    Please, any news?

Votan's Minimap is updated. I assume you are using Fyrakin's Minimap - well, it wasn't updated for a long time, so it's possible it won't be again.
  • MarciusVetrack
    Yes, I was using Fyrakin's Minimap, and switched to Votan's... its working now... thanks for the tip.

But Lorebooks, I did the file update and its happening something odd...

The Eidetic Memory is working for my main char, wich finished the Mage's Guild Questline, but not for my alts, that not finished that Questline. The option to Activate the Eidetic Memory for those who not finished the Questline, are grayed out, and the books are not showing, only the Shalidor Library are showing for thoses chars.

The Eidetic Memory books was showing before... i don't understand...

Thanks for the help...
    Edited by MarciusVetrack on May 30, 2018 6:17PM
  • MarciusVetrack
    Errr... the Lorebooks Add-On updated itself this morning, and everything go back to normal...
    The Activate Eidetic Memory option is working now, and the Eidetic Memory books are showing now...

Thanks for the support!!

Cheers! :smiley:
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

This link goes to a virus..beware.