Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good Writing

Jeremy
Jeremy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to compliment the developers on their well-written plot lines.

Rarely do I bother reading quests or watching cut scenes on MMORPGs. But so far I have actually been taking the time to listen and read the story lines and have been enjoying them. Which is very rare these days for me on MMORPGs - where the questing often turns into a mindless chore I just want to get over with. Not so on this game. At least not so far.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The writing in this game, from the individual quest stories to the zone specific connected quest lines to the book content to the general lore and history of the game, is fantastic. Several people spent a lot of time and effort creating all of this written content and they deserve a round of applause. People may have quibbles about various aspects of the game; but the writing is spectacular in every regard.
  • Lather
    Lather
    I 100% agree with you. They've stayed true to the amazing storytelling of the other elder scrolls games, something I was worried they'd not do well. I usual skip quest text as well, but the brilliant voice acting (its in another league when compared to any other MMO) seriously immerses me in the story.
  • Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭
    The quest with Bala particularly got to me, especially if you tell her the truth.
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact