The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game is unplayable

Wrathmane
Wrathmane
✭✭✭
Since the Summerset patch dropped I've been pretty much unable to play the game. I can log in and play for anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes before it will disconnect and kick me to the login screen. Sometimes it will happen even quicker if I'm in a high combat area (trial and/ PVP) where there are many other player present.

I've checked my firewall and ESO is allowed access. I've even called my ISP to see if my internet connection is stable which is seems to be, (netflix is working fine)

I submitted a ticket in game ( very quickly before the game booted me).
Is anyone else having this problem if so how have you fixed it
Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Wrathmane
    Since you mentioned the firewall, is it reasonable to assume that you play TESO on a PC/Mac if not also on the NA megaserver? (Please read Guidelines for Bug Report Forum.)

Sometimes connection problems can be resolved by opening ports in your router's firewall:
    What Ports Do I Need To Open To Play TESO?
    What Ports Do I Need To Open To Play TESO on Steam?
    What Do I Do If I Have Bad Latency In Game On PC/Mac?

If you have already done that, then please check to be sure that they are configured correctly and opened. If this doesn't help to resolve the problem, then I suggest that you re-post your OP in the appropriate Customer Support forum section:
    PC Technical Support
    Mac Technical Support

Good luck!

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    No, its the game. You can search in the forum for "RequestedNumWorkerThreads". I have adjusted my usersettings.txt in the way and the game runs now without disconnects and freezes. I do also not see any frame rate problems or more lag in PVP and PVE with my PC.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti