The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Guild MOTD notifcations causing severe FPS drop

wildbear247
wildbear247
✭✭✭
So I've noticed that while in Cyrodiil, after a guild MOTD notification my FPS will take a drastic hit...rather like causing the screen to freeze for a second. Is anyone else getting this?
PC NA
The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in 4 guilds. They are all complaining about FPS issues as well as latency issues since the expansion. None have suggested it is linked to the announcement, maybe they just weren't paying attention to the announcements. Who knows? I do know. Guildies and zone chat Players in Cyrodil and in PvE have been generally complaining more about sudden FPS drops from like 100 FPS dropping down to a crippling 2 FPS multiple times every day. Updating, disabling, and completely deleting add ons didn't seem to fix all of the problems for everyone. My friend and I have high end PC'S and fast stable internet connections, but the problems continues. :|
    Edited by Arrodisia on May 30, 2018 10:37AM
    Options
  • thestud2012
    thestud2012
    ✭✭
    I've noticed a full second freeze when somebody joins or leaves my guild. Has been happening since I joined before Summerset.
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, game freezes if someone joins or leaves the guild. Issue exist since very long time and there were no word from ZOS that they're working on fix. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, just confirming we've seen your posts here and are going to look into this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ty89
    Ty89
    Soul Shriven
    On PS4 if MOTD updates, someone joins or leaves guild or when an enchant runs out you freeze for 1-2 seconds. It's been this way for a long time.
    Options