Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loadscreen in BG is RIDICULOUS.

Mureel
Mureel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
IDK what to even do with loadscreens like this.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is more ridiculous is the long wait times to get into a bg solo qued and still getting games where you go up against premades
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mental innit.

Happening since launch of morrowind, and still not fixed, and then when you get out ot it, everyone is desync'd. Enemies that you can't hit with ST abiliies because they are "dead." Everyone's health out of whack, team and not alike.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just went back last BG was Fri before Summerset drops, and wow. Never seen anything like it.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso lag issues
    Eso lag issues never change
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Mental innit.

Happening since launch of morrowind, and still not fixed, and then when you get out ot it, everyone is desync'd. Enemies that you can't hit with ST abiliies because they are "dead." Everyone's health out of whack, team and not alike.

before summerset i had only incredibly long loadings screens and health desync. maybe was lucky.
    Now it comes always with all pack: invisible players, dead bodies, permanent "0" health enemies
    Edited by Anethum on May 30, 2018 9:25PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Before Summerset I used to get some games where one team would start the game with 3 players. Some being the key word there.

Since Summerset I have not had a single game start with 4v4v4. There's at least one or two players missing from the start of every game. And that's after queuing for 15-20 mins.
    EU | PC | AD