Maintenance for the week of November 18:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – November 18,  4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Why is there no punishment for premades who delay the game

Teridaxus
Teridaxus
✭✭✭✭✭
Premades are annoying enough but for example when they have 4 relices in the first 3 minutes, they delay the game to it's full duration and if you leave you get a 15 minute leaver penalty.
And please spare with telling me to sit in the base. Not everyone can play 10 hours per day and i don't want to waste my gametime with sitting around afk.
  • CO_Gibbs
    CO_Gibbs
    ✭✭
    Beat them to the sigil. Every class has major expedition, pots are available. Tab target and beat their weak players.
    If what you say is actually happening, the game should be 8 v 4.
    Since it’s impossible to get 4 relics in 3 minutes I’m assuming that what you report isn’t accurate.
    PC NA. 'Gibbs - G'ibbs - Gibbs'
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They absolutely try to get perfect matches. It's why they do it.

    I think the the best way to deal with premades is to get ur whole team and the opposing non premades team to sit at base and wait the timer out. Best way to punish them
  • LokoMatic
    LokoMatic
    ✭✭✭
    CO_Gibbs wrote: »
    Beat them to the sigil. Every class has major expedition, pots are available. Tab target and beat their weak players.
    If what you say is actually happening, the game should be 8 v 4.
    Since it’s impossible to get 4 relics in 3 minutes I’m assuming that what you report isn’t accurate.

    There are no sigils in that game mode, only deathmatch.

    There is always an incentive to kill as many players and make any boring game type a team deathmatch, therefore manipulating the game type to maximize time killing is often a strategy.

    This will end when everyone is only que'ing for team deathmatch.
    Harbingers of Death
    Poison Injection
    Cp 910+

    Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
    Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
    Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no punishment because the matches are designed to take up to the full duration. Just because someone is deliberately dragging out the time to full duration doesn't mean they aren't still playing the game within its intended design.

    The only solutions are deal with it or take the penalty for leaving the match. The other team might be doing something annoying, but they arent breaking any rules.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teridaxus wrote: »
    Premades are annoying enough but for example when they have 4 relices in the first 3 minutes, they delay the game to it's full duration and if you leave you get a 15 minute leaver penalty.
    And please spare with telling me to sit in the base. Not everyone can play 10 hours per day and i don't want to waste my gametime with sitting around afk.

    This is one of three things you can do in a BG that will get me to send you a hate tell.

    If youre pug stomping, don't drag it out... there's nothing cool about it, and you aren't getting extra AP for each kill...

    (The other two, btw, are when you spawncamp a pug as a premade in deathmatch, and when someone uses the draining shot with no CC immunity exploit).

    EDIT: OH But there is one situation where i actually do this..

    If i'm in a premade and we're fighting two other premades in a CTR match, I'll message both of them beforehand and ask them if they want to treat the match as a deathmatch. They almost always say yes.

    But if one of those 4 mans is a 3 man, and that 3 man gets a pug filling in that wants to go for relics... we will block that pug from capping so that we can continue our fights.

    CTR is the best mode for deathmatch because there's no sigil.
    Edited by Thogard on May 30, 2018 6:52PM
    PC NA - Thogard / Sir Thogalot / Thoggy Boi jr / Thogaine / El Thogardo

    twitch.tv/ThogardPvP
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teridaxus wrote: »
    Premades are annoying enough but for example when they have 4 relices in the first 3 minutes, they delay the game to it's full duration and if you leave you get a 15 minute leaver penalty.
    And please spare with telling me to sit in the base. Not everyone can play 10 hours per day and i don't want to waste my gametime with sitting around afk.

    Other than it is an inconvenience for you why should they be punished?

    A legitimate reason is needed for something like that to occur.
    Edited by idk on May 30, 2018 7:07PM
    Really, idk
  • CO_Gibbs
    CO_Gibbs
    ✭✭
    LokoMatic wrote: »
    CO_Gibbs wrote: »
    Beat them to the sigil. Every class has major expedition, pots are available. Tab target and beat their weak players.
    If what you say is actually happening, the game should be 8 v 4.
    Since it’s impossible to get 4 relics in 3 minutes I’m assuming that what you report isn’t accurate.

    There are no sigils in that game mode, only deathmatch.

    There is always an incentive to kill as many players and make any boring game type a team deathmatch, therefore manipulating the game type to maximize time killing is often a strategy.

    This will end when everyone is only que'ing for team deathmatch.

    Ah I misread and mixed sigils and relics up. My bad!
    PC NA. 'Gibbs - G'ibbs - Gibbs'
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The healing penalty for carrying the Relic needs to start ticking earlier and needs to be more lethal after several minutes.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    funny, this just happened to me twice tonight back to back.
    Both games were chaosball they got like a 450 score then stopped trying to hold th ball and just went for kills til they finally had to pick it up to keep one of the other teams from winning after forever.
    it was lame.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CO_Gibbs wrote: »
    LokoMatic wrote: »
    CO_Gibbs wrote: »
    Beat them to the sigil. Every class has major expedition, pots are available. Tab target and beat their weak players.
    If what you say is actually happening, the game should be 8 v 4.
    Since it’s impossible to get 4 relics in 3 minutes I’m assuming that what you report isn’t accurate.

    There are no sigils in that game mode, only deathmatch.

    There is always an incentive to kill as many players and make any boring game type a team deathmatch, therefore manipulating the game type to maximize time killing is often a strategy.

    This will end when everyone is only que'ing for team deathmatch.

    Ah I misread and mixed sigils and relics up. My bad!

    Fun fact - there are flags in “land grab” matches that need to be flipped, but there are no actual flags in “flag games” ... only relics and balls that need to be grabbed.
    PC NA - Thogard / Sir Thogalot / Thoggy Boi jr / Thogaine / El Thogardo

    twitch.tv/ThogardPvP
Sign In or Register to comment.