The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Remove the deserter penalty when you disconnect

gabriebe
gabriebe
✭✭✭✭✭
If you can't fix the performance issues, at least give us this thing so I don't have to make my friends wait for me because your server decided to kick me out. Boots someone in our 2-3 people group every 5 or so Battlegrounds. Like urg, come on. Fix your ***.
Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they can manage to differentiate between getting kicked and someone purposefully quitting and relogging to avoid a particular dungeon queue/BGs match then sure.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I get why it's there, but ffs it's impossible to keep a group going because nearly everyone in the group gets a penalty within the span of the 2 hours we decide to get together.

I'm writing this as I stare at 3 minutes & counting load screen... in a battleground. Not even the first one either.

Edited by gabriebe on May 30, 2018 3:25PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I mean I get why it's there, but ffs it's impossible to keep a group going because nearly everyone in the group gets a penalty within the span of the 2 hours we decide to get together.

I'm writing this as I stare at 3 minutes & counting load screen... in a battleground. Not even the first one either.

Im fairly certain its a server infrastructure issue regarding how instances are formed and how player data is held in said instances and the system not being able to distinguish the differences between manually leaving / abandoning and getting disconnected.
  • Trailed
    Trailed
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I just spent 4 lives total in load screens and had my team hating on me as if I could control the 3+min load screens I was getting. This games BG setup has always been ridiculously garbage, don't know why I was expecting anything better this time around.