The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silver Leash doesn't increase Weapon Damage

Facefister
Facefister
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Title. It doesn't add 3% more Weapon Damage through "Slayer".
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Facefister Did you check damage, or just character sheet? There are a number of passives that fail to find their way to the character sheet, the damage is added however.
    Edited by Elsterchen on May 29, 2018 6:27PM
  • Xanox5
    Xanox5
    I checked damage and character sheet. No bonus damage while i have the Silver Leash equipped.
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm - things are working fine with Silver Bolts, but as soon as you morph it to Silver Leash, the Slayer bonus goes away. Both tooltip and character sheet.

(also happens if you don't put points into Slayer until after you have Silver Leash)
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broken after patch, from what I've seen.
  • Danel_Vadan
    Danel_Vadan
    ✭✭✭
    Happening on PS4. Just checked my character and only have 3% bonus with Slayer maxed and both Dawnbreaker and Silver Leash equipped. Goes up to 6% if I switch Leash with Trap.
    Tam! RUGH!
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GinaBruno are the devs aware of this bug?
  • NeoPhoenix
    I'm getting the same issue