Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are the total # of skill points needed to max all Psijiic and Jewlery crafting skill lines?

NordSwordnBoard
NordSwordnBoard
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on console, and would like to see exactly what I need to cover all the skills and passives for both. Having the answer in one place for the convenience of the other console folks would be cool. Thank You in advance, generous PC players who answer!

I just need to know what my quota is, to avoid going to old zones when there is a brand new one to enjoy.
You can put any vehicle you want on the racetrack that is ESO, just don't blame anybody but yourself if your VW bus gets passed by a Ferrari.

Best Answers

• Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    JC total: 18
    Ps skills : 5 + 5 morfs
    1 ulti + upgrade
    Ps passive: 7
    (one of passives is free - one that you can see loot portals)

In total if you want everything:

But you will probaly only need 33 as not all skills are good for any class.

Personaly i find Race against time to be pretty bad, same goes for weapon stamina morf (only goes well with 2h, but not dual), Borrowed time its only good for pvp cyrodil and still testing interspection.
    Accepted Answer