The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Whiterun Wolfhound

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
So apparently this pet was available for pre purchase of the imperial edition but according to some people there was a different way to acquire it through purchase of a nord figure? can anyone explain to me what figure this was and like a link to some sites? Is it just talking about the Pop vinyl figures?
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    This is my favorite dog, I would like to know as we.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my favorite dog, I would like to know as we.

im pretty sure they stopped doing the "event" why can't they just make it simple and release it in the crown store
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was the figure it came with.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/1227

Not sure how to acquire it anymore. Maybe something like eBay.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also used to be part of a "starter pack" in the crown store along with a spotted horse (the Piebald Destrier) and a few other items. That's how I got it. That pack isn't available any more, though.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    It also used to be part of a "starter pack" in the crown store along with a spotted horse (the Piebald Destrier) and a few other items. That's how I got it. That pack isn't available any more, though.

i wish they would change it back for a limited amount of time I don't want that stupid senche lol
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that was the Windhelm Wolfhound that came with that starter pack, not the Whiterun Wolfhound.

Very similar, just slightly different color. At least that's what I remember.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »

I think that was the Windhelm Wolfhound that came with that starter pack, not the Whiterun Wolfhound.

Ah yes I've just had a look the Whiterun one was only available in the pre order of the imperial edition and then the windhelm wolfhound was the one available in the starter packs, either way I want any of them :P
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Livvy wrote: »

Ah yes I've just had a look the Whiterun one was only available in the pre order of the imperial edition and then the windhelm wolfhound was the one available in the starter packs, either way I want any of them :P

I believe it was only available from Steam? I pre-ordered the Imperial edition at launch on PC, and it did not come with the Whiterun Wolfhound. I recall that it was made available when the game came to Steam.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    would like to see it come back in some way
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade