Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get a Free Pet During the Morrowind Last Chance Event"

• Lunatic_Dizzy
    Lunatic_Dizzy
    ✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Kinda not "free" if you had to either purchase Morrowind previously or receive it through purchasing Summerset. But it still is a nice added bonus for buying something.
    Remember: The only thing free in this world are the condiments at fast food restaurants. So always stuff your purses full with free ketchup packets.

I purchased summerset, how do i get morrowind?

Morrowind should of been included in your pre-purchase of Summerset, but only if it was a digital copy.
    Edited by Lunatic_Dizzy on May 18, 2018 7:00AM
    XB1 / NA
    Lunatic Dizzy (Breton Mag Sorc DPS) *Main
    Lilith the Gilded Flame (Dunmer Mag DK DPS)
    Varissa the Black Widow (Dunmer Mag NB DPS)
    Soraya the Midnight Blade (Khajiit Stam NB DPS)
    Heals-with-the-Heavens (Argonian Templar Healer)
    Scales-of-Stonework (Argonian DK Tank)
  • Umariel
    Umariel
    ✭✭
    DiNanna63 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Why is the Dro-m'Athra senche cub 100 gems? That's the same price as the mount. Why isn't it 40 like the other pets? I really want that little guy but trying to save gems for the new crates/stuff when Summerset comes out. :(

I was hoping for cheaper pets as well, hard to justify getting a pet over a mount :P
  • Umariel
    Umariel
    ✭✭
    Always love freebies though! Thanks!
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Kinda not "free" if you had to either purchase Morrowind previously or receive it through purchasing Summerset. But it still is a nice added bonus for buying something.
    Remember: The only thing free in this world are the condiments at fast food restaurants. So always stuff your purses full with free ketchup packets.

I purchased summerset, how do i get morrowind?

Morrowind should of been included in your pre-purchase of Summerset, but only if it was a digital copy.

I didnt see where it said it had to be a digital purchase to get morrowind, said preorder amd get morrowind free and thats what i did preordered summerset. Can a customer support help me get morrowind. I have receipt, paid in full, of my pre-order. Now how do i obtain my free morrowind?
    Edited by Cêltic421 on May 20, 2018 1:42PM
  • harcikatica
    harcikatica
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

It's the 29th of May but I still didn't receive this cute one :(
    Do you guys have the Vvardvark already?
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭

Check collections, pets and look under "D" for "dozen-banded" not V for Vvardvark

As Zos posted in another thread "PC/Mac players should have received the Vvardvark pet after maintenance this morning, and console players will receive it after tomorrow's maintenance."

So if you are on console it will come tomorrow;)

Edited by Holmarion19 on May 29, 2018 5:55PM
  • harcikatica
    harcikatica
    Soul Shriven

Check collections, pets and look under "D" for "dozen-banded" not V for Vvardvark

As Zos posted in another thread "PC/Mac players should have received the Vvardvark pet after maintenance this morning, and console players will receive it after tomorrow's maintenance."

So if you are on console it will come tomorrow;)

Thank you very much! I found it under "D"! :)
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
    PC NA Character Select screen
    Screenshot of my Double Banded Aardvark!

o48qc3cyg9w7.png
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    I love the little guy! My new favourite companion! :)
    Ed6QHsX.png
  • KittyVonPurr
    I never got mine???
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never got mine???

Check under "D." It's called Dozen-Banded Vvardvark.