Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] Achievements not registering for PSN Trophies

Jerzeeboii
Jerzeeboii
Soul Shriven
I have both of these achievements in game, but they've yet to be awarded to me via PSN trophies.

Console - PS4
Server - NA
Character name - Jerzeeboii

I completed both of these quests in Cyrodiil, I don't remember which Anchor or Delve I did last.

dirr925smur1.jpg
jbowd3vea9gv.jpg
Edited by Jerzeeboii on May 29, 2018 5:41PM
  • Jerzeeboii
    Jerzeeboii
    Soul Shriven
    https://youtu.be/nOPVyRuT_D4

Sharing video proof, in the case the images were not enough.
    Looking to have this resolved soon.

(It's an unlisted video, only those with the link may view it)
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Have you sent an ingame help ticket? I would recommend doing that if not and also contact PlayStation support amd explain to them as it may be a fail at their end.
  • Jerzeeboii
    Jerzeeboii
    Soul Shriven
    nikigwil wrote: »
    Have you sent an ingame help ticket? I would recommend doing that if not and also contact PlayStation support amd explain to them as it may be a fail at their end.

Yes I did send in an in-game ticket. The first time they only suggested to create a bugs report.
    I haven't had any success in finding assistance or a fix yet, so I made another ticket.
    That new one has been been sitting there for over a day, waiting for an agent to reply.

I have indeed contacted PSN support. They had me try several things like deleting the game application and reinstalling,
    syncing trophies, restore licenses, delete my user profile and recreate it. Nothing worked. Then they checked for any issues with their server in regard to my achievements. They 'say' there's no problems on their end and suggest I find the fix here with ESO support.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope you get a fix soon for it