The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So I'm confused (solved, not confused no more)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Today zone ep zone chat interesting. Was about me of course (lucky me) I not took screenshot. But others reds saw to. There's this one EP not like me. Always picks on me. I gave her/him many EMP on my time on (EP. Shor, PS4 EU) Her/him name I not wish to disclose. But let call her K. I unsure what I wrote to K. (I should of taken screen shot) I forgot about what s/he said. S/he claims s/he hates me. But now I unsure if thats the case... It's just one red spoke out to, "don't worry Justin, K. Does really like you. K says many good things about you in group chat" if that's the case why K don't invite me to her/his group. Unless there a reason. Also why K. Pick on me, if she does really like me. As the other red said? Is s/he just teasing me to be a better person? (I'm also different countries, if s/he teasing me. Why?) does anyone know why K. Does this? I'm confused.
Edited by Serjustin19 on May 29, 2018 1:15PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39.jpg
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mmmmk
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't tell if troll post or not.

How about send "k" a tell directly cause there is nothing anyone here can do to help you. Sounds like the language barrier is preventing sarcasm from coming across or perhaps she really does just hate your guts.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on May 29, 2018 3:51AM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've asked many other questions in zone. When o got back on 2 hrs ago. Interesting they think I'm loyal red. (I don't believe I am) k also was asleep, least a red said to. K was having fun, I'm to easy in zone. I guess all is good. But red don't want me leave to. That was mentioned to. One say love me. Other says I'm interesting. I assure it no scam to. But I don't think I'm confused now, least not as much as before.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    U appear a little over sensitive...

Just ignore her and play with someone else!

LOL
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R6EpXc2.gif
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozstryker wrote: »
    U appear a little over sensitive...

Just ignore her and play with someone else!

LOL

That why I so glad I've asked questions yesterday. Sure I'm sensitive, got screen shots to prove I am. Also yea, yesterday I was told K was a He by others. I'm some confusingly embarrassed.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on May 29, 2018 12:56PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here the updated version. K. And others like me. It's a happy beautiful ending. :smiley:

aviary_image_1527598924894.jpg
    aviary_image_1527598998300.jpg
    aviary_image_1527599070566.jpg
    aviary_image_1527599124769.jpg
    aviary_image_1527599169348.jpg