The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ps4 eu server disconnects

Tezz001
Tezz001
✭✭
Hello,

Please can everyone respond to this if recently you’ve suffered with frequent disconnects, today I must have been disconnected twenty times, and I’m annoyed. Why aren’t you (Zos) doing anything to resolve this??..... it’s been years and yet you still can not resolve this? Are you trying? Seriously? I mean the only times I’ve seen you (Zos) respond to anyone with these disconnect issues you’ve only ever suggested following simple tips to resolve, which is rubbish the methods you advise are assuming it’s a problem at the client side, I.e. our systems, router, PS4 etc etc, which in reality isn’t the case, it’s server side, we get thrown out side side which is why we don’t notice for a delay as it takes a while for the disconnect to finalise at client side. Fix it fix fix it fix it or heavily compensate all of us!

what’s the point?! You’ll only ignore me. Cheers boss.
  • Tezz001
    Tezz001
    ✭✭
    In the hour after my above post, eso disconnected me 4 more times, then this morning another 2 times. I’m considering emailing support after each disconnect to show frequency
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My group had a terribly laggy vSO run yesterday evening(28.05). Barswap instead of being instant had a small cooldown, people being killed even though they were out of reach of the AOE. It was basically 5 fps with combat text off on a PS pro. Totally unacceptable.

Last time I went to vSO was a few weeks ago and it was fine.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • ArchStanton48
    Tezz001 wrote: »
    Hello,

Please can everyone respond to this if recently you’ve suffered with frequent disconnects, today I must have been disconnected twenty times, and I’m annoyed. Why aren’t you (Zos) doing anything to resolve this??..... it’s been years and yet you still can not resolve this? Are you trying? Seriously? I mean the only times I’ve seen you (Zos) respond to anyone with these disconnect issues you’ve only ever suggested following simple tips to resolve, which is rubbish the methods you advise are assuming it’s a problem at the client side, I.e. our systems, router, PS4 etc etc, which in reality isn’t the case, it’s server side, we get thrown out side side which is why we don’t notice for a delay as it takes a while for the disconnect to finalise at client side. Fix it fix fix it fix it or heavily compensate all of us!

what’s the point?! You’ll only ignore me. Cheers boss.

Same issue I had for a week straight.
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m having the same issues now , been dc’d at least 12 times in 2 days in both PvP and PvE.