Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A psijic rift location addon would be awesome

Banana
Banana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I need this. I know alcast has a guide but this would be better. Anyone know of this getting added to an existing addon or a new one.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine this not being added to one of the bigger add-ons for locations at some point.

Just takes time I guess, however yes I agree it would be nice for those grinding or alts after the first time (for those who like to explore)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im working on one right now should be coming out shortly :smile:
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent :*
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    Im working on one right now should be coming out shortly :smile:

Yasss, I love you! :heart:
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    They spawn in place of regular nodes RNG based. Just run normal routes of farming.
  • imrilaoi
    imrilaoi
    ✭✭✭
    Own wrote: »
    They spawn in place of regular nodes RNG based. Just run normal routes of farming.

That depends on which Rifts they mean. Either they meant the Time Rifts for the quest (what I assumed they meant), or the Psijic Tears? Rifts? Whatever they're called.

If they meant the Time Rifts for the questline, Map Pins has them: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1881-MapPinsSummerset.html

Otherwise, if they meant the little loot rifts, you're correct. They can spawn in place of Runestones in any zone that can spawn them (including, apparently, a few dungeons/public dungeons), which means they are technically already marked with the Harvest Map and The Tamriel Mapping Project addons.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Harvest Map
    and look for rune nodes, until the map gets updated

& hopefully someone will add the quest points to locations or a similar add-on
    Edited by Gythral on May 26, 2018 7:36PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imrilaoi wrote: »
    Own wrote: »

That depends on which Rifts they mean. Either they meant the Time Rifts for the quest (what I assumed they meant), or the Psijic Tears? Rifts? Whatever they're called.

If they meant the Time Rifts for the questline, Map Pins has them: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1881-MapPinsSummerset.html

Otherwise, if they meant the little loot rifts, you're correct. They can spawn in place of Runestones in any zone that can spawn them (including, apparently, a few dungeons/public dungeons), which means they are technically already marked with the Harvest Map and The Tamriel Mapping Project addons.

Thats the one alright. Such as time saver :*:*:*B)
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Harvest Map

Do you mean harvest map will record the locations when you find them?
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it will.
    If you update an addon, you will find in filters doubled description next to icons of rune nodes and metal ores
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Harvest Map

@The_Outsider yes it will, default for Harvest Map is to create a map as you find nodes, but there is a script to pass your data to their server & to get updated map locations back
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Dysturbed
    Dysturbed
    ✭✭✭
    Map pins shows them
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvest Map

@The_Outsider yes it will, default for Harvest Map is to create a map as you find nodes, but there is a script to pass your data to their server & to get updated map locations back
    @Gythral
    I tried the script and it kind of worked? It's showing all the breeches but only when I mouse over where they are supposed to be. They don't actually show up on the map.

Update: Deleted the saved variables and tried the same process with my main and it worked. IDK.
    Edited by kadar on May 29, 2018 10:17PM
  • srmalloy
    srmalloy
    Harvest Map

Harvest Map isn't going to be able to distinguish them. I've verified experimentally that the same runestone location will spawn both regular runestone nodes and a Psijic Portal node (not at the same time). I've gone back to a map location where I found a Psijic Portal and found a regular runestone there instead; Own is right, it's just a RNG-based chance as to which one you get.

However, the Psijic Portal nodes are visible from much further away than runestone nodes, so you can do some primitive filtering that way (i.e., only go after the runestone markers with the glowing-white oval underneath them).