The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Day 2 Of Awesomeness

dlb33c
dlb33c
Soul Shriven
Yesterday was my first official MMO launch ever, besides a few sound issues it went relatively smooth. Excellent job to ZOS, despite some opinions you guys hit it out of the park . No one should have expected ESO to launch with no problems, there are still a few hiccups. Such as the Bloodthorn Assassins Quest in Daggerfall, other than that this game is wonderful. Combat is awesome I can't stop fighting everything I come across, I'm a solo gamer and this game definitely feels like it was made for me. My first two boss fights in Daggerfall were awesome, I actually had to think about the encounter. Day 2 and I'm about 20 hours in and Level 10, I'm looking forward to the next 40 levels. I just wanted to say thanks for a Great Game and I only know its only going to get better. Great job ladies and gentlemen!
  • SmithNL
    SmithNL
    ✭✭
    Exactly the same for me! Great game!
    I live for science!
  • katfiveknivesub17_ESO
    I've completely enjoyed the game thus far. I have 3 characters, a newbie barely out of CH, a level 6 and a level 7. I'm in no rush to 50 and I'm enjoying all 3 factions and the quests lines that they offer.
    I've found a few minor bugs, all which I reported, but nothing serious so far.

The ONLY thing that spoils fun is the ignorant spammers in chat trying to make a buck off this game.
  • dabbourism
    dabbourism
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for tomorrow's 3 days early access ... can't wait for the treasure maps hunting
    FOR RABIA .. FOR HONOR
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    It has been a fantastic experience thus far.
  • night55cat_ESO
    So far I have been content with what they have done with the launch. There are some bugs but I give 4/5 Stars for launch. Keep it up.