The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing in ESO - Summerset and Beyond

Bherdani
Bherdani
✭✭✭
A really intelligent take on the future of healing, this is a completely new direction from the amazing and talented Stevo of What Mechanics:
http://anthem-guild.com/eso-templar-healer-build-by-stevo-summerset/
Nightfighters - Legion of the Bloodworks
www.elderscrubsonline.com
NO PARKING IN THE RED
Proud member of The Psijic Order - Team 0.016%
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Having 5 Jorvulds on both bars and Olorime only backbar is better in my opinion.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • NicodiAngelato
    NicodiAngelato
    Soul Shriven
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Having 5 Jorvulds on both bars and Olorime only backbar is better in my opinion.

All 5 Jorvuld's offer is increased buff duration which shouldn't be an issue if you're layering your heals properly. It's only needed on the back bar where horn is for the increased major force duration. The willpower staff gives higher max resources resulting in more potent heals.
    NA PC
    Off-tank and occasional scrub lord DPS
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Dynamo, Disassembly General, and Tick-Tock Tormentor, I will have you all one day.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

All 5 Jorvuld's offer is increased buff duration which shouldn't be an issue if you're layering your heals properly. It's only needed on the back bar where horn is for the increased major force duration. The willpower staff gives higher max resources resulting in more potent heals.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm talking about having 5 Jorvulds on body and a Olorime staff on backbar, so you can still have Willpower, Master, AS or whatever on frontbar.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you misunderstood me. I'm talking about having 5 Jorvulds on body and a Olorime staff on backbar, so you can still have Willpower, Master, AS or whatever on frontbar.

Nods heads along with a monster helm too. It allows for quite seductive combination. Still overall, should see different varieties in healers. There's a lot of successful options that are effective.
  • Zymcio
    Zymcio
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Olorime with Jorvulds looks ok but what to pick in trials if there are two healers ?

What will be the best monster set ? I am currently runing Troll king but it is only good if someone drops below 50% :P

To be honest i did with random ppl almost all normal trials. Then i only thinking now about vet trails and vet hm trials with guild members.
    Edited by Zymcio on May 25, 2018 11:15AM
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zymcio wrote: »
    Hello,

Olorime with Jorvulds looks ok but what to pick in trials if there are two healers ?

What will be the best monster set ? I am currently runing Troll king but it is only good if someone drops below 50% :P

To be honest i did with random ppl almost all normal trials. Then i only thinking now about vet trails and vet hm trials with guild members.

You could run Olorime + Jorvulds on both healers, or one goes for Mending, Worm, Aether, Sanctuary, etc. There are many ways to combine those sets now depending on what you need. For monstersets Earthgore, Bogdan and Rkugamz are good choices, but there are also other ones possible depending on the situation.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zymcio wrote: »
    Hello,

Mending and master architect is nice to pair with that comb.

Monster helm would depend on situation, Sentiental would be nice in SO. Troll king in asylum, Earthgore in Hof and cloudrest. These things come to mind
  • Kaxxi
    Kaxxi
    ✭✭
    i just tested Olorime and santuary set with night. monster set working great. amazing healing output and very relax healing.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only 1335 spell damage will make for really weak heals. Like his breath would only be like 10k. With 3 Regen on the jewelry, one of those infused and the 4! Regen from his sets, this guy's Regen would be like 2.9k unbuffed, just found it on the stat sheet, it is 2.8k, way overkill. I run 1.5k on my argonian temp and my Nord warden runs 1.9k and I don't use focus, sweet Christmas, does this guy just spam breath all the time?

With the latest nerf, breath is the inferior morph in my opinion, the secondary heal on my temp is only 3k. My extended ritual ticks for that.

Why is he using illustrious healing? Healing Springs is better if you are a serious healer.

Back bar has an absorb magic on it, ought to be a lightning damage enchantment, front bar out to be the absorb magic, both ought to be infused, give more magic and damage and procs concussed more.

If you are just using a dawns wraith skill for the ulti, why not just use purifying ritual, damage, heals and ulti, much better for a healer.

100 cp into both blessed and elfborn is a real waste too, much more "intelligent" to spread them out in the damage CPs to gain DPS with wall, shards and heavys then "gain" a whopping 1% more healing done and crit damage. Same with arcanist. 1% Regen is not worth the other cp nodes you could get with those extra cp spent other places.

His red cp is so messed up, don't even know where to start.

I would not call this guy amazing or talented.

Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on May 26, 2018 9:07AM
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only 1335 spell damage will make for really weak heals. Like his breath would only be like 10k. With 3 Regen on the jewelry, one of those infused and the 4! Regen from his sets, this guy's Regen would be like 2.9k unbuffed, just found it on the stat sheet, it is 2.8k, way overkill. I run 1.5k on my argonian temp and my Nord warden runs 1.9k and I don't use focus, sweet Christmas, does this guy just spam breath all the time?

With the latest nerf, breath is the inferior morph in my opinion, the secondary heal on my temp is only 3k. My extended ritual ticks for that.

Why is he using illustrious healing? Healing Springs is better if you are a serious healer.

Back bar has an absorb magic on it, ought to be a lightning damage enchantment, front bar out to be the absorb magic, both ought to be infused, give more magic and damage and procs concussed more.

If you are just using a dawns wraith skill for the ulti, why not just use purifying ritual, damage, heals and ulti, much better for a healer.

100 cp into both blessed and elfborn is a real waste too, much more "intelligent" to spread them out in the damage CPs to gain DPS with wall, shards and heavys then "gain" a whopping 1% more healing done and crit damage. Same with arcanist. 1% Regen is not worth the other cp nodes you could get with those extra cp spent other places.

1. I agree that 3x infused regen is a bit much, however even then your heals are more then strong enough for every contend in the game, except maybe vCR.
    2. Illustrious Healing is better if you are a serious healer, because you don't wan't to be spamming Springs. It's a waste of GCDs you need for buffing.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FakeFox I totally disagree with not using healing Springs. Even if you don't spam it, then only you get one more tick with illustrious, meanwhile if what you are saying is true, you don't spam it, you directly save 1014 magic. Saving ~35% of the skills cost is more intelligent then adding only 20% duration.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on May 26, 2018 10:00AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the best trait combinations in jewellery this patch? Has anyone tried the new traits? Are any of the psijic skills useful?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    What are the best trait combinations in jewellery this patch?

Honestly, try all the combinations you think look good to you, I run 2 spell damage and one Regen on my temp and 2 spell damage and one cost reduction on my warden.
    Has anyone tried the new traits?

Again, this goes by your needs, I personally find it too much to give up any of my magic for any of the new traits.
    Are any of the psijic skills useful?

Not as far as I have seen. You already have enough actual heals, so mend wounds seems not worth it and the morphs are really underwhelming.

Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on May 26, 2018 10:12AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    What are the best trait combinations in jewellery this patch? https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/entry/signin?Target=categories/en

Honestly, try all the combinations you think look good to you, I run 2 spell damage and one Regen on my temp and 2 spell damage and one cost reduction on my warden.
    Has anyone tried the new traits?

Again, this goes by your needs, I personally find it too much to give up any of my magic for any of the new traits.
    Are any of the psijic skills useful?

Not as far as I have seen. You already have enough actual heals, so mend wounds seems not worth it and the morphs are really underwhelming.

Thank you for the information!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healers discord to gather feedback to give to class representatives. Also a bit of socialization. https://discord.gg/TVpgmuj
  • Kaxxi
    Kaxxi
    ✭✭
    i healed 25k with breath on tank. that is what i remembered bit more bit less so it is not that much low.

With the latest nerf, breath is the inferior morph in my oanpinion, the secondary heal on my temp is only 3k. My extended ritual ticks for that.

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaxxi wrote: »
    i healed 25k with breath on tank. that is what i remembered bit more bit less so it is not that much low.

With the latest nerf, breath is the inferior morph in my oanpinion, the secondary heal on my temp is only 3k. My extended ritual ticks for that.

i meant tooltip bud. i have crit 35k breaths on low health tanks. the ops website is nice though.