The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lui Extend GCD for Elemental Blockade not working

MalsvirIxen
So with the update to Summerset I noticed that the GCD for Elemental Blockade was no longer working. However now the Flame Breath ability of my DK is showing a GCD so thats good. Anyway I can get Elemental Blockade to show its GCD?
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I'm fairly certain I checked all the ID's to make sure each morph worked. Do you have max rank Elemental Blockade (and what staff type is it)?
    Edited by ArtOfShred on May 23, 2018 11:01PM
  • MalsvirIxen
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    Hmm I'm fairly certain I checked all the ID's to make sure each morph worked. Do you have max rank Elemental Blockade (and what staff type is it)?

yes and its a flame staff
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Well *** on me. Somewhere along this stopped working and I'm not sure why. The ID's are correct for it. Other ground based abilities are working fine too.

Oh wierd, for some reason the description for the ability changed from "Ground" to "Area" so LUI wasn't picking it up as a ground area. I should be able to finagle around that and fix for the next update.

EDIT: Apparently this wasn't the only ability this happened to either. Ugh what a pain, gotta go through a bunch of stuff now and fix it.
    Edited by ArtOfShred on May 24, 2018 6:53PM
  • MalsvirIxen
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    Well *** on me. Somewhere along this stopped working and I'm not sure why. The ID's are correct for it. Other ground based abilities are working fine too.

Oh wierd, for some reason the description for the ability changed from "Ground" to "Area" so LUI wasn't picking it up as a ground area. I should be able to finagle around that and fix for the next update.

EDIT: Apparently this wasn't the only ability this happened to either. Ugh what a pain, gotta go through a bunch of stuff now and fix it.

Sorry. Didn't mean to make more work for ya
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. Didn't mean to make more work for ya

Ah not on you at all ;-), appreciate you informing me!

Ended up being for the better this happened too - I updated the functions to use a much cleaner and less oudated method for determining what abilities are ground cast.

Planning to get an update out Monday the latest - but if you want the fix now it's available in the GitHub build: https://github.com/ArtOfShred/LuiExtended

• MalsvirIxen
    thanks!!!