The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

About infused weapon psijic skill

rafaelcsmaia
rafaelcsmaia
✭✭✭✭✭
Does the extra damage count as a second proc aside from the light attack, or does it increases the light attack dmg, like the vma staff?

I was wondering if sets like elegance would buff this extra dmg
Edited by rafaelcsmaia on May 27, 2018 3:04AM

Best Answer

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is separate damage. The skill does not get modified by anything that modifies light attacks. Just park imagine it as a force pulse or surprise attack that hits at the same time you light attack.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on May 27, 2018 5:14AM
    Answer ✓
  • beebay
    beebay
    ✭✭✭
    Separate damage that hits when the LA hits intended to benefit LA weaving and even encourage others to get on board. Sadly does not always flow seamlessly, for me anyway. The extra damage does not always occur.
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    beebay wrote: »
    Separate damage that hits when the LA hits intended to benefit LA weaving and even encourage others to get on board. Sadly does not always flow seamlessly, for me anyway. The extra damage does not always occur.

Well not all classes will use it. NB’s will continue to use strife, despite the cost change. The animation change alone has made it about 100% easier to weave
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)