The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

spinners v in ate axiom

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
which serves better on a magplar also running warmaiden and pirate skeleton
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    which serves better on a magplar also running warmaiden and pirate skeleton

Innate... better heals better damage against shields. Imo spinners is highly overrated.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea thought that would be the case I'm using accuity at min but preparing for change since it's nerf
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    yea thought that would be the case I'm using accuity at min but preparing for change since it's nerf

I forgot to state innate will be much better for pvp....pve might be a toss up.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• lnigo
    lnigo
    ✭✭✭
    l use both. Ditch War Maiden.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am using Shackle + Spinner's on my magplar heavy armor build. I prefer spinners to innate axiom on a magplar because it gives more max magicka which synergizes well with breton and shackle, but most importantly it is more effective with ultimates. As well all know, magplar ultimates suck. I use meteor and Spinner's makes it hit a lot harder while innate axiom is kind of useless in that regard. And heavy armor can use all the extra pen it can get.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d probably run a sustain set :/ If you want Damage, Innate Axiom sounds like a better choice to me.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axiom lost a lot of value to me with the changes to 2 handed weapons being 2 set pieces and the light attack changes, as it had no impact on them.